[virtmach] lambda (again)

Ceri Storey cez@nomorespam.freeserve.co.uk
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 21:08:56 +0000

on Mon, Dec 13, 1999 at 12:16:13PM +1000, Peter_Murray@allegiance.com.au denied that:
}I mentioned previously a book describing a simple VM for scheme (Lisp In
}Small Pieces).  With regards to the current lambda topic, I thought maybe
}some of you would be interested (or maybe not) to see a dump of the
}bytecodes generated for this VM from a couple of relevant scheme
}statements.

thanks for that. If anyone is interested in my efforts then keep an eye on:
http://evm.sourceforge.net
*something* should be there in a few days, or when i have installed ssh on
the Linux box i administrate at school. [an all day ISDN line is marginally
more useful than a modem and fiscally tight parents]
--
-----------| Ceri Storey
   _\|/_   | http://cez.freeshell.org/