[virtmach] CHIP (My VM)

Pragmatic C Software virtmach@iecc.com
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 15:53:49 -0800

I am not sure if this is a discussion reflector, but I think your
virtual machine may have a problem.  Namely, all accumulator one operand
binary type arithmetic operations are very hard to use.  I tried using that
approach for my application that has very complex register assignment
including 1000 bits "registers" and lots of math type operations but I have
junked it.  Such simple operations I think make register assigning much
easier but I think such operations are very inefficient.
/Steve

Quoting Tom Fjellstrom (tfjellstrom@home.com):

--
Steve Meyer