[virtmach] Implementing VMs efficiently

Sean McDirmid mcdirmid@cs.utah.edu
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 07:46:38 -0700 (MST)

But usually if the cost-sensitive nodes are receiving the code over a
network they are with communication of large computing resources that can
do sophisticated back-end compilation on their behalf. I've toyed with
this in a couple projects (kimera.cs.washington.edu,
www.cs.utah.edu/~mcdirmid/ghost).

Sean